It's a horse a piece

This page is intended to be a place I can share, rant and rave about anything I wish. However, it'll probably end up being about moving to a new country, being a mom, and whatever else gets my attention. Geez. By-the-by, should you wish to contact me, do so at alizarai at gmail dot com.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Welcome...

For various reasons I'm migrating my blog here. Let's just say a certain family member took it upon herself to evaluate our abilities as parents and verbally attack me. Four weeks after having the twins. Nobody has the right to do that. The only person whose opinion of my parenting truly matters to me is my husband. This is why I have a new address which will not be given out to everyone. After all, I need to have a place I can be open about what's really on my mind.

If you've been a reader before, thank you! I hope to post here more frequently than I have been on the other blog.

2 Comments:

At April 09, 2007 4:35 AM, Blogger Tina said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog and inviting me over here.

I can't believe that anyone would criticise you about your parenting. They should spend a day in your shoes. I have 3 kids too and that was hard enough when they were little and I have 2-3 years between them all.

I look forward to following your journey with your gorgeous family.

I hope you had a wonderful easter.

 
At April 10, 2007 7:30 PM, Blogger Lynanne said...

I was so sad to read that a family member did that to you. How hurtful! Was this on your side of the family or your husband's? I've noticed that my MIL (Norwegian) tends to say whatever is on her mind. My husband thinks its a cultural thing but I don't agree.

Anyhow, good for you for knowing that only your husband's opinion should matter! Keep on blogging despite the troll! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home